How has Information Technology changed my life

Posted by Cameron Johnson on Sep 23, 2013 in Uncategorized |

Ever since I was a child I have been interested in technology. I remember when I got ┬ámy first phone. This phone did nothing except keep an alarm and call people. At the time it didn’t have a SIM Card or no service so all I could do was pretend to make calls. Of course I was a child at the time the joy of having a device that had the power to connect to people’s conversations wirelessly amazed me. When I received my first phone I started to stay more connected with my friends and occasionally update my schedule each day. When I entered High School 4 years ago, our coach had a “thing” for writing emails. This kept me up to date with our workout schedule. Now I have a habit of preparing for things weeks before I need to to even worry about them. When I started Facebook I started to stay connected with my friends. I was on it almost everyday, however I started to stop using Facebook after my sophomore year. Without information technology I don’t think I would be anywhere as organized as I am now.

Reply

Copyright © 2017 Cameron Johnson All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.