Work Experience

I am currently serving as an intern forScreen shot 2011-12-01 at 11.56.25 AM the Harmar Community Center, a non-profit organization in Marietta, Ohio that is working to build a place where community members can gather in a safe, welcoming environment.  My job includes promoting the organization, working with local media, event planning, and social media management.  I have already learned a great deal through this opportunity, including the importance of understanding how to best utilize media tools and how to work with a diverse group of people from various walks of life.

American Eagle Outfitters_0I also work as a sales associate at American Eagle Outfitters.  After working at AE for nearly four years, I have gained a respect for the value of customer service and the communication necessary to generate sales.  Although my position at American Eagle is only as a part time sales associate, I have learned a great deal through this job about marketing and communication.  I have developed a strong brand loyalty to American Eagle and truly love my job.

I have also worked as a tour guide for Marietta College, particularly during open house events on campus.

I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to add to my experience.