Courses

Listed below are classes that I have taken at Marietta College that are related to my major or minor and/or help my career ambitions in some way.

Course

Benefits of the Course

Semester

Requirement

Letter Grade

ACCT-202 Intro. to Fin. Acct. In this class what I learned expanded on Acct 201 and focused on putting together different spreadsheets and how they connect with each other.

12/FL

Sports Management

A-

ECON-212 Princ. of Macroecon In this class I learned the basics of Macroeconomics.

12/FL

Sports Managment

A

MASS-207 Media Writing I In this class I learned how to write different news stories and the proper format/wording for news stories

12/FL

Broadcasting

A-

SPAN-101 Spanish Level I In this class I expanded on/reviewed what I had learned in high school.

12/FL

General Education

A

ACCT-201 Intro to Mngt Acct In this class I learned the basics of accounting.

12/SP

Sports Management

A-

COMM-110 Interpersonal Comm In this class I learned about communicating and different types of people.

12/SP

General Education

A

ECON-211 Princ. of Microecon In this class I learned the basics of Microeconomics and how it differs from Macroeconomics.

12/SP

Sports Management/Gen Education

B+

MASS-122 Video Prod. I In this class I learned the basics of filming, editing, voicing and putting together videos and learned how to use Final Cut Pro.

12/SP

Broadcasting

A-

COMM-101 Fund. of Oral Comm. In this class I learned and practiced public speaking skills and wrote and gave speeches.

11/FL

General Education

B+

MASS-101 Media and Society In this class I learned the basics of advertising and media and how they are shaped by society and vice versa.

11/FL

Broadcasting

A-

MASS-121 Audio Prod. I In this class I learned the basics of voicing, editing, and putting together radio programs.  Also, I learned how to use Adobe Audition 3.0 and hosted a 1 hour radio show once a week.

11/FL

Broadcasting

A

SMGT-280 Sports Management In this class learned the basics of sports management and the history of it.

11/FL

Sports Management

A

No Comment.

Add Your Comment

Comments are closed.