Organizations

In the table below are a list of organizations I am a part of at Marietta College.  In the table is the name of the organization, description of the organization, the years I’ve been apart of the organization, and some links to more information about the organization.

Organization Description Year
National Broadcasting Society (NBS) Member.  Treasurer for the academic year 2013-2014.  Through the years, NBS-AERho has had as its purpose the goal of encouraging and rewarding scholarship and accomplishment among students of broadcasting, to establish meaningful communication between student and professional broadcasters and to foster integrity in the use of the powerful instruments of radio, television, film, cable and its’ many associated businesses and industries. Fall 2012 – Present
Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) Representative for the Men’s Cross Country and Track team. The mission of the NCAA Division III Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity for all student-athletes; protecting student-athlete welfare; and fostering a positive student-athlete image, while maintaining the tenants of the Division III philosophy. Spring 2012 – Present
WCMO NewsCenter 15 Marietta College’s television news station.  I have been on-air, behind the scenes, and have helped produce. Fall 2012 – Present

No Comment.

Add Your Comment

Comments are closed.