John Michael Carpenter
908 17th Street – Parkersburg, WV 26101 – (304) 588-6453 (Cell)
Proven ability to relate and appeal to people of all ages. Highly intrigued by new opportunities in business fields pertaining to human interaction, negotiations, and new technology. Fully capable of engaging customers with the primary objectives of customer satisfaction and developing positive feedback. Educated and well practiced in presenting information through sophisticated presentation software. Satisfactory communication skills and hard worker that is determined to accompolish goals set by superiors as well as myself.
Seeking an internship with an advertising agency that will allow me to experience face-to-face interaction with clients.
MARIETTA COLLEGE, Marietta, Ohio
Bachelor in Marketing to be awarded in 2011
Minor: Philosophy and Finance
- Management Information Systems
- Sports Management
Carpenters Unlimited, Parkersburg, WV 2007-Present
Employee / Construction Worker
- Served as primary consultant to clients due to an ability to develop respect and trust of clients.
- Experienced customer interaction and negotiation tactics of financial contracts.
- Increased an already developed sense of determination to meet objectives and goals through determination and hardwork.
- Learned the necessity of customer satisfaction by presenting satisfying results.
Parkersburg High School AAU Basketball, Parkersburg WV April 2009-Present
- Learned the ins and outs of developing a team-based group with the primary goal of achieving success.
- Gained experience in relating to young men as well parents and head coaches.
- Developed respect amongst all players and fellow members of the coaching staff.
- Gained experience in settling turmoil and complaints from parents through mature conversation. An essential ability when determining best possible solutions for both parties.