Interests

Dec

Soccer

Mentor Soccer

I have played soccer since I was 6 years old.  I have played on a variety of teams from recreational teams, travel teams, and premier teams.  Since I have able to run I have always wanted to play soccer.  When I was in high school I played for the Mentor Cardinals.  Our team won the Lake Erie League Championship every year, and we were District Runner-ups my senior year. As I got older I knew I wanted to play soccer in college and still be able to receive a great education.  The decision to come to Marietta College and to play soccer and get my degree was one of the best decisions that I have made.

Marietta soccer

Lacrosse

I just started playing lacrosse my freshman year of high school and fell in love with the sport.  I have created some of the best relationships through playing lacrosse.  One moment that I can truly be proud of is when my team went to the state semi finals my sophomore year of high school.  Although we did not win, the chance to get that far in the tournament was unreal.  Lacrosse has always been one of my passions while growing up.

Lacrosse

Leave a Reply