Nathalia Ferreira's ePortfolio » Blog Archive » Home

Home

imageMy name is Nathalia Ferreira, I am currently a Junior at Marietta College double majoring in International Business and Management. I was born in Vitoria, Brazil and at the age of eleven I moved to Italy, where I lived for five years. I attended High School in Italy for three and a half years and completed it at Lowell High School in Massachusetts with a GPA of 3.85. While in High School, I was very involved in my Church and community activities. I was the leader of the Youth Group and we met every Sunday before Mass to discuss about ways to help the community and the Church itself.

At Marietta College I am an Orientation Leader and a Peer Advocate.  I work together with other mentors to help first year students adjust to college and to provide an enriching academic and social atmosphere. This program is helping me develop and refine my management skills. It is through this experience that I became aware of my passion for leadership and teamwork and where I learned the importance of effective interpersonal communication. My goals for the future include finding an internship as a management trainee, studying abroad in Spain to improve my language skills, and graduating with a Bachelors of Arts in International Business and Management.

In my e Portfolio you will be able to find different sources, such as a home page about me, the courses I have taken so far, my interests, my resume, sample works, and my contact information.