About Me

Hello! This page is dedicated to a snapshot of the things in my life that have shaped me as a person, but do not fit in the other categories in this portfolio.

One of my very first interests was designing and coding layouts. I would design a layout in Corel Paint Shop Pro and then pick a color scheme that coordinated with the colors in the layout. Manipulating images and deciding the aesthetic of my own website allowed me creative liberty, which I enjoyed. Unfortunately, all of those layouts are irretrievable, since they are on my old, broken down desktop computers.

I feel that music has always been an important part of my life. To me personally, it is the purest and most beautiful form of personal expression. I have taken a few years of piano lessons, and, with that, learned some basic music theory. In high school, I was part of an a capella group. It was very exciting to finally hear all the harmonies come together. I also performed by myself or with a friend playing accompaniment probably around ten times in high school. Not only was it really fun, but I also think that it helped make me feel more comfortable around people in general.

Recently, I have taken an interest in synthesis and electronic music. Experimentation with sound and sonic exploration really fascinates me, and hearing the immediate results of different parameters is very educational, since you get a sense of what everything does and how the sound is created.

a picture of my dog Border playing on my synthesizer