Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014 | Author: Trinity Schlabach

Anyone who know even semi knows me, knows I am obsessed with softball. I have been playing since I could walk basically when I started in tee ball. Soon after joining a rec ball league when I was eight I was hooked and knew I had a special talent so I joined my first travel ball team, Holly Hills USA. After that I went to play with the Ashland Blaze and then onto the Ohio Wolfpack.

Playing softball has taught me very valuable life skills that I can use in any environment. One of the most important skills is the ability to work in a team setting. Any organization works together as a group to reach a common goal. This is a value that softball has instilled in me ever since my tee ball days.

Softball even lead me to find the college of my dreams. When I joined the Ohio Wolfpack it was my dream to continue to play softball in college and every time I stepped on the field I made it my mission to do the best job I could in order to get attention from college coaches. I certainly got the attention I wanted because I went on close to 20 college visits before I finally found Marietta College. As soon as I stepped on campus I knew it was where I wanted to go. It was like finding the perfect prom dress. I just knew it was going to be my home for the next four years. I am now a Pioneer and I love every single moment of it.

35665_131397063559175_100000666450871_216979_1974064_s

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.