Home

IMG_3557Hi! My name is Trinity Schlabach and I am a sophomore at the wonderful Marietta College. I am pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising and Public Relations while also minoring in Marketing. I was born and raised in Wooster, Ohio where I attended Waynedale high school.

If there is anything that I have learned in my two years here at Marietta College; it’s to get out there and get involved in everything you can. And I mean EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that you could possibly be interested in! It’s just a lot more fun that way. As a freshman I was only involved with varsity softball and towards the end of the year I became a tour guide. My sophomore year I got a little crazy joining organizations. I became a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and the Pioneer Activities Counsel (PAC). I am the historian of the PRSSA and the Advertising Director of PAC.

My dream is a career in social media marketing. However, a career as a public relations practitioner would make me just as happy. This ePortfolio is only a scratch on the surface of getting to know everything there i s about me, but it’s a great place to start! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.