B7 – Your favorite e-commerce site!

My favorite e-commerce site is Amazon. They offer many products and services, but not all of them I really enjoy. Their market place for physical items is why I choose to always shop with them, also their shipping and processing is always high end quality. Some products that are exclusive to Amazon like the Kindle or Kindle fire are multi-purpose tablets. I do not really like these tablets and I’m not really a fan of the service that they sell which is Kindle books. I believe the iPad is superior in choice of applications and you can read on it fairly good. Another service Amazon offers is their cloud player, this hunk of junk lets you stream music you purchased from them. In 2013 not many people pay for music these days. The only music I pay for is a Pandora One subscription, and that’s because most of my music I don’t care specifically who’s playing and I don’t want to download tons of different artists. However, I do use the iPod app on my iPhone for on demand music. Another, service they offer is Amazon prime. This membership comes with some perks, free 2 day shipping, steaming videos, and one free kindle book a month. I don’t care for the kindle app because, it’s easier to find the pdf online or pay $1 at many sites. But I can always do free. Plus better shipping, who can say no? It’s $79 a year, which isn’t bad because I pay $95 a year to Netflix. However, Prime’s app doesn’t allow streaming over celluar data and I want to pay monthly (like pandora and netflix) rather than yearly. But I have given it some great thought!

Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 Uncategorized